If you haven’t already heard of That Lame Company, where have you been?! You must be new here at least, because it’s no secret that I absolutely love them. Since first being introduced to them through their original Box of Lame last summer it’s been difficult to resist spending all of my pennies on the site, having since bought both the Winter Box of Lame and the Spring Box of Lame too.
As soon as I saw their tweets about the upcoming Spring box, I knew I had to have it. As always, it certainly didn’t disappoint! I think this is probably their best box yet, totally jam packed with gorgeous high quality products that wouldn’t look out of place in the likes of Paperchase.
So what makes this Box of Lame so great, I hear your cry? Well, I think the photos show off just how many fantastic products were in this box! I am a stationery addict so a new stash of pretty notebooks and desk pads will always make me happy, especially when they’re as pretty as these. You can never have enough notebooks in my opinion and I absolutely love the Gold Confetti Notebook which is ring bound, much to my delight as it’s definitely my preferred style. I’m also obsessed with the matching Essential Notes pad and Just A Lil Reminder post it notes which will be getting plenty of use.
Not only that, they also included some gorgeous little art prints which now sit happily above my computer as a reminder of happy thoughts. I’d been hoping that the Without A Little Darkness print would be included in this box ever since seeing a sneak peek on Twitter, and I have to say it’s even more beautiful in person. There’s something about the depth of the blue colour that I just love!
I was really excited to see the weekly meal planner notepad included in this box as it’s the kind of thing I’d been wanting to buy for a while now. I’m really not great when it comes to figuring out my meals for the week and usually leave it till the last minute, meaning I’m too tired to do anything other than stick an oven pizza on, so I’m hoping that this will help me stay on track in the future.
That Lame Company team up with some third party designers for each box, which I think is such a lovely touch and helps introduce me to new designers too! This month they teamed up with Wrapped By Alice, Plum Bowtique, Aloha Lola Cards, Holly Illustrates, Life’s Big Canvas and Cousins Collective, who all stock some amazing pieces. I am obsessed with the Moody Cat Pin from Cousins Collective… for obvious reasons.
As if you need any more excuses to head over and check out the shop, here are five reasons why you need to check out That Lame Company…
- You’re supporting a small business – and doesn’t that make you feel good? Chloe & Charlie run their business together in their spare time whilst working full time. It’s obvious that they work pretty damn hard on That Lame Company and I really admire their determination!
- They care about their customers – as mentioned above, they work so hard on their products and really care about the quality they provide. From sneak peeks on their social media accounts it’s clear for all to see that they place so much pride in their work and are always grinding away behind the scenes making sure everything is perfect!
- The value for money is incredible – seriously, how often do you get so much stuff for so few pennies? I don’t know how they do it, but the variety and standard of products sold on the shop always blows me away when you consider how much you pay for it. The Spring Box of Lame cost just £21 and was jam packed with so many amazing pieces!
- You won’t find their products anywhere else – I think that explains it, right? I’ve had so many people ask me where my list pads or notebooks are from, or emails asking where I got that cute postcard and the answer is always That Lame Company.
- IT’S ALL SO PRETTY UGH – and isn’t that just what you want?