1. The post holiday blues have well and truly taken over, but I had an absolutely amazing time in Berlin – see what we got up to here – and I’m excited about planning future adventures.
2. It has been so cold at home recently, with a touch of snow last weekend, which totally justifies spending my days off hiding inside snuggled up in my onesie.
3. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve mentioned my new camera, but I’m so in love with it and just seeing it makes me happy. Knowing that I’ve worked and saved to put money towards a big purchase like that, despite my shopaholic tendencies, is a good feeling.
4. I’m back at work now! Okay, so that’s not necessarily a happy thing, but being at the point where I’m able to be working again is a really nice change to how last year ended and feeling relatively “normal” again.
5. On a similar note, whilst my fitness isn’t quite back to how it was before, I’m seeing progress! It’ll be hard work getting my stamina back up but I’m looking forward to my fitness journey.
6. My best friend moved to New York on Friday and I miss her so much. Luckily, every cloud has a silver lining and I’m planning on going over to visit her in June!
7. I’ve been trying to adopt a more positive attitude recently and find it makes a big difference. It’s strange, but sometimes just looking at things in a new light makes a world of difference.
8. Brightening up my workspace with some pretty fresh flowers from Appleyard London is putting a smile on my face when I sit down at my computer each morning!
9. I’m always grateful for the fact that I live in such a beautiful area. I can be in the centre of Glasgow in a ten minute train journey, but also have the countryside right on my doorstep. It’s a pretty great mix, which is something I’ll always yearn for.
10. I’ve been sitting staring at the screen for a few minutes trying to think of a tenth thing to include, and whilst this isn’t very specific at all I’m just happy that things are good right now. Not everything is perfect, but I’m grateful for the things that are and just feeling a whole lot better about life in general.