- Is gender inequality in emergency medical situations a thing? This experience suggests so, and a rather large part of me has to agree.
- It sucks when there’s a stigma surrounding something that is a natural, regular experience and Erin posted a brilliant video about the stigma surrounding periods
- Another thing that is sometime surrounded by stigma is introversion (it’s not just shyness) and this Buzzfeed article kind of explains how it feels a bit better
- It’s that time of year when the dark, gloomy mornings are in full swing and it can be difficult to feel enthusiastic about pretty much anything… here are some little ways to get motivated for the day
- I had my first experience of duck in a non-Asian dish at a local Italian restaurant recently and loved it even more, I’ll definitely be giving this slow cooked duck ragu a try
- Amber’s blog features pretty regularly in my Saturday Shares, but she just keeps churning out brilliant content! Here are five things she did to help her blog grow
- All aboard the feels train! Becky’s best friend got married and she wrote a beautiful post about it
- Jasmin has a collection of brilliant guides to SEO & social media, and luckily for us she’s rounded them up in one handy post
- Gem writes one of my favourite blogs, and now she has a food blog too. The banana and cinnamon loaf sounds like a delicious treat
Win £100 to spend at River Island in my giveaway!