Hi everyone, I’m Dyan from The Little Blog Of Everything! Charlotte has very kindly let me guest post on her blog this week while she is away on her holidays! I am extremely nosy and I absolutely love ‘What’s In My Bag’ type posts to see what other people carry about with them. Therefore, I thought I would share the contents of my makeup bag at the moment for my everyday looks.
1) NARS Blush Orgasm – This was a bit of a splurge for me but it is one of these products that I feel is hyped so much, you just can’t help but try it out? It is a really lovely product if it’s applied subtly I think as it turns into a very bright pink very quickly!
2) MAC Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation NC15 – I have extremely pale skin so finding a foundation that’s not orange is a little bit of a problem for me! I thought I found the ideal one for me in Revlon’s Colorstay but the fact it doesn’t have a pump, the product was wasted pretty quickly. I decided to leap and try MAC as I was spending a lot of money on cheaper foundations that were no use to me. I couldn’t rave about this product more, it’s a good colour and lasts throughout the whole day!
3) Maybelline Fit Me Powder – I think powder is powder, I don’t really have anything else to say about this! It’s pretty cheap and does the job.
4) Tanya Burr Cosmetics Eye Palette Galaxy – I haven’t actually tried this yet as I picked it up at the weekend but I picked this palette as I love the shimmery shades. The packaging is also lovely.
5) Khroma Beauty Kardazzle Face Palette Kim – Each Kardashian sister has their own palette which contains six eyshadow shades, a blush, a bronzer and a highlighter. This is an absolutely brilliant product for travelling. I particularly love the shimmery silver eyeshadow in this palette.
6) Bourjous 1 Seconde Mascara Summer Edition – I ended up with this as I was away for the day and I left my mascara at home! In all honesty, I kinda just picked this as I loved the packaging but it’s actually pretty good.
7) L’Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer – I picked this up due to Blake Lively’s partnership with L’Oreal. She is absolute style goals for me. The actual product is decent but I wouldn’t say it was outstanding.
8) Maybelline Falsies Mascara – This is the best mascara I’ve ever tried so it will always be in my makeup bag!
9) Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Fair – This is another one of those cult beauty products but it is truly a brilliant concealer for the money.
10) Khroma Beauty Kardazzle Face Palette Kourtney – I particularly love the blush in this palette as it is a lovely rose pink and the highlighter is also really pretty.
11) Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss Daydream – This is one of the lip glosses from Tanya’s new collection and when I swatched it after I bought it, I wasn’t too keen. It looks lovely when applied though, definitely one of the nicer shades of hers that I’ve tried!
12) NARS Hardwired Lipstick Adriatic – This is a new bargain purchase of mine, it’s a nude shade and I honestly couldn’t believe I found a nice colour by NARS in TK Maxx as the stuff I have seen in there has been awful!
13) Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss Champagne Toast – This is hands down my favourite lipgloss I have ever owned. I actually repurchased this as I loved it so much, it’s a shimmery nude that goes with any makeup look.
14) Superdrug Tea Tree Spot Stick – I am pretty loyal to Sudocrem when it comes to spots but I’m pretty impressed with this product! It was really cheap and it seems to be effective on that pesky odd spot that appears!
15) Zoella Kissy Missy – I wanted to try this as I was intrigued by the fact that it was a tinted lip balm, it’s much more pink than I expected which makes it rather nice.
I hope you enjoyed this post! If you would like to see anymore by me, you can find me over at The Little Blog of Everything or on Bloglovin.