1. I decided to treat my hair to a little refresh and had a colour overhaul at Blow in Finnieston – there’ll be a full post up soon but I’m loving my new locks!
2. I cried tears of happiness when the sweetest birthday surprise arrived at my door from the incredible Lis, we’ve been sharing some very long emails recently and she’s one of my favourite people. You may recognise the Cat Lady necklace by Claire Barclay Draws from my birthday wishlist… that’s one thing ticked off!
3. Claire Barclay plays a pretty large part in my week as I arrived home from work to an extra little piece in my parcel! I’d ordered myself one of the personalised name necklaces and she popped in one of her new brooches too – so appropriate for a peely wally lass like myself.
4. I feel like I’ve barely had a minute to myself lately so I’m loving crawling in to my cosy bed every night and getting stuck in to a good book. It’s the little things!
5. I’ve been frequenting Jellybear quite a bit since my first visit a couple of weeks ago. It’s hard to resist their amazing cookie dough, especially when you can get it to takeaway too…
6. Last summer I spent a few weeks interning at Becky White PR, and I’m really happy to say that I’m going to be doing the same again this year! It was a bit of a last minute thing, but on Tuesday I’ll be starting back at the office and I’m really excited to learn more from the lovely team.
7. All of the tickets for the meet up I’m arranging have now been reserved which is a tiny bit crazy to think about. I’m totally blown away by the response that I’ve had and it’s so exciting seeing it all come together!
8. My mum and dad are currently off on a cruise around the Baltic, and whilst I’m incredibly jealous of the beautiful places they’re visiting I am loving the new level attention I’m getting from the cat after he’s realised that I’m the one who’ll be feeding him. Yup, I’m bribing him to love me with food.
9. A couple of weeks ago I attended such a gorgeous wedding. The sun was shining, we had a barbecue and there was an ice cream van for dessert. If you hadn’t already guessed – food makes me happy.
10. My holiday is getting closer and closer… as well as it not being as long till I’m on the beach with cocktail in hand, this also means I can start shopping for my holiday wardrobe!
And for a sneaky number 11. This is my 700th published post, woooooo!
What’s been making you smile this week?