I spend too much time on the internet, so I figured I would at least make it semi-productive and share some amazing things I’ve found on my never ending quest… Here’s the best of the past week with brilliant blog posts and general time wasting tools aplenty.
- Katy has had a bit of a rough time lately and she penned this post that I can really relate to – It’s Okay To Not Be Okay.
- I am determined to make 2015 the year that I finally add a Kate Spade bag to my collection and whilst this one is absolutely adorable I think I’ll go for something a bit more classic…
- It was Lis who introduced me to Stocking Box and it looks pretty damn awesome, jam packed with talented indie designers and definitely one I’ll be treating myself to in the future!
- Cat Crawford’s blog is full of useful articles but I particularly enjoyed this one about creating a calendar for your blog content.
- Buzzfeed asked 25 non Scottish people to react to some photos of Glasgow and here are their reactions.
- I am yet to host my own decade themed party, but if I did The Nostalgia Machine would come in very handy.
- Ever wondered what the difference between a follow and a no-follow link is? Jasmin’s got you covered.
- I love a good pop culture reference so I was pretty chuffed when I found this Etsy store that sells amazing mugs such as these Clueless, Community and Arrested Development ones.
- Finally, 14 free resources on the internet that you should be taking advantage of.