- How gorgeous is Juliet's living room? She has impeccable taste, and an amazing hedgehog house!
- I stumbled across this amazing blog with tons of handy resources on all things blogging - The Blog Maven
- A calendar full of weddings and no clue what to wear? Here are 26 pretty perfect wedding guest dresses!
- I hate when I spend an evening scrolling through Pinterest saving recipes that end up needing the most ridiculously rare ingredients, but here are 9 easy recipes made with ingredients you probably already own
- You've probably already noticed that I love a good article about blogging, so here's a whopping 100 resources for taking your blog to the next level
- I hadn't been too bothered about the bullet journal craze at first, but after reading Rhianna's post with a peek in to her bullet journal I'm finding myself tempted by the lure of the ultimate planner...
- More food, obviously, but how delicious do these baked Bramley apples with chorizo and goats cheese sound? Chorizo and goats cheese are two of my favourite foods, so I'll definitely be making some to try myself!
- The new Instagram algorithm has been discussed at length already, but this post about how to beat the Instagram update and why it's actually good for bloggers makes for some useful reading
- Sometimes it feels like the blogosphere is constantly preaching positivity, which doesn't always have the desire effect. I loved Becky's post - Do bloggers need to be positive all the time? - really resonated with me
- The growth of Snapchat as a brand tool is really interesting to me, and if you're the same then you might enjoy this post about why Snapchat could be key to having a successful business
9 Apr 2016
Saturday Share #25
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog