- I'm guilty of feeling like I haven't achieved anything sometimes, and if you're the same check out these 10 things to tell yourself when you're feeling unaccomplished
- I'd rather not rely on apps for everything, but these seven apps that will save your ass in your twenties seem like rather useful additions to my phone
- Flying is my thing. I love flying, I love airports, I love it all - but not everyone does. Here are some great tips for anxious flyers on long haul flights
- Procrastination is something I know all too well, so I'll be saving this post about fighting procrastination for future reference
- Stumbleupon is pretty new to me, but I'm trying to make it work for my blog as well as using it to find new and interesting things to read. Here's a handy guide to Stumbleupon from the lovely Erica at Talented Talkers
- I haven't used my slow cooker for a while, but I think I'll be giving a few of these 23 delicious slow cooker recipes a go soon!
- I've always had a thing for leopard print shoes, and still mourn the loss of my favourite leopard print loafers on a regular basis, so it's no wonder I am in love with this pair and the way that Beth has styled them
- I'm eager to see more of the world in the near future and this list of the 15 cheapest cities in Europe has given me lots of ideas as to where to head off next!
- Looking for some post ideas? You can't go wrong with these 31 blog post ideas for March - it's a great starting point!
- Finally, I made these dark chocolate and cinnamon cookies last weekend and I still can't get over how delicious they were. Luckily, it's a super simple recipe so I think I'll make some more this week too!
5 Mar 2016
Saturday Share #22
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog