- Looking for new places to promote your blog post? Look no further.
- This song is a bit too catchy for my liking. Warning, it'll be in your head all day.
- Bloggers working for exposure is a hotly debated topic at the moment and I thought Georgina's post on the topic was really insightful.
- I don't spend enough time in Edinburgh, so I'm going to take some time this year to properly explore and visit some of Olivia's recommendations.
- HTML can be intimidating, but here are a few easy tips that come in handy
- It's the time of year for crash diets and jam packed gyms, if that's you then be sure to read Christy's post: Dear Dieters.
- I've been thinking about the future a lot recently, which to me means thinking about getting on the property market. Nicole shared a really helpful post about the Help to Buy ISA that I think is worth reading if it's something you're thinking about too!
- Those droolworthy food shots aren't always what they seem...
- I absolutely loved Sam's post about why it's okay to be in love at a young age, having been with my boyfriend since I was 14 I could really relate.
- Why forcing yourself to stick to typical working hours doesn't always do that much good.
- Having a clear out? Here are five key areas to de-clutter.
- Finding your feet in the world of fashion is a big task, but it's important to find your own style.
- Blogging on the whole has changed my life, and here are some blog posts that changed Morag's life too.
- That damn Mercury is in retrograde again! So far I've not been feeling the effects too much, but here's a handy guide on how to survive Mercury Retrograde if you're struggling.
- I've added these three inspiring reads to my list of books to work my way through this year.
- Sometimes I care too much about what people think, but this post really made me reconsider the way this impacts me.
- Finally, Becky's blog turned four years old recently and she shared what she's learned throughout her journey.
16 Jan 2016
Saturday Share #16
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog