- Christmas is a busy time for everyone, which can be pretty exhausting if you're already battling chronic illness as well. Here are 5 ways to make the holidays easier as a spoonie.
- We are living in generation internet, and whilst it's awesome that people can make a career out of creating internet content there are a lot of hidden truths regarding full time internet-ing.
- It's a bit late to plan an entirely new Christmas tree, but how cool is this Nightmare Before Christmas themed tree?! It's made me want to start planning a fully themed tree for next year already...
- If you didn't already know I have a fair few issues with my ovaries, with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome being just one of my worries, Hannah penned a story about her ovaries which is well worth a read. It made me pretty emotional!
- Blogger envy is still a pretty apparent thing, but it's not always a bad thing. Here's a post about being a green eyed blogger.
- Looking for a good book to sink your teeth in to? Check out these five books for aspiring bloggers!
- Being "internet famous" doesn't always mean rolling around on piles of money, the reality is sometimes the complete opposite.
- I'm useless at wrapping presents, so I'll be putting Lynsay's gift wrapping tips in to practice over the next few days!
- I've been lucky enough to meet some amazing people through my blog, but it is a little bit weird to meet someone "IRL".
- I'd love to give blood more often, but am prone to fainting which doesn't make it easy, however I think it's really cool that Swedish donors are texted when their blood is used to save a life.
- And finally, 21 times Sarah Millican was each and every woman.
19 Dec 2015
Saturday Share #15
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog