Each time the weather changes I'm taken aback by how unprepared my wardrobe is and I can't help wonder why this keeps happening every single season. I live in the second wettest city in the UK (wheeeeeey Cardiff!) yet do not own a single jacket with a hood, and seriously lack decent every day footwear. Despite all of this, I'd still much rather spend my hard earned pennies on a kick-ass pair of heeled boots and ankle grazing dungarees. It's a hard habit to break, but pretty will usually win over practical for me.
As per usual, I have a wishlist that is probably longer than I am tall but with Christmas looming it's making buyer's remorse all that more apparent. Why am I spending £50 on random copper pots and frilly socks when I should be buying presents and saving for my secret January trip?! Oh well, I'll probably just do it anyway.
One shop that I always find myself frequenting - particularly in A/W - is River Island. Their buying team must be mind readers, because they always seem to know what I want! River Island are launching a new store at Glasgow Fort this weekend and there's lots going on to celebrate. With so many great pieces in at the moment alongside a massive childrenswear department and a range of bags that I've been swooning over, I'm really excited to be able to offer a whopping £100 gift card to one lucky winner. That's clothes shopping, without the guilt!
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to UK entrants only
- One winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget
- Entry is via the Rafflecopter widget below and the winner will receive a £100 gift card for River Island
- Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering
- No purchase necessary
- Once drawn, the winner will be contacted via the email provided and have 28 days to respond
- All entries will be moderated and duplicate, false or incomplete entries will be deleted
- The giveaway will run from 13.11.15 to 20.11.15