- Blogging is the only hobby I've ever stuck to for a long period of time, and I could really relate to Hannah's post on the 11 surprises she's had from the blogging industry.
- I discovered the moveit YouTube channel and have fallen in love with the individual lookbook videos - so cool!
- Over the past few years I've had to become a bit more independent and couldn't agree more with Kate's tips on how to do so.
- I don't actually mind Monday's, but as the cold weather creeps in I am experiencing the Sunday Night Blues a bit more often than usual. Claire shared a post about banishing the Sunday Night Blues which has certainly come to my rescue!
- Mimmi's post about the pros and cons of living abroad really helped open my eyes to the reality of such a brave step. I struggled enough with moving a few hours away, so really admire people who can move to completely different countries.
- I'm always looking out for ways to improve the photos I take, so I'm sure this easy guide to taking awesome pictures will come in handy!
- The support of other bloggers is always totally overwhelming, even from the tiny little things. Lauren shared a great post on ways to support your favourite bloggers which I'm going to try do more myself!
- I really need to get in to the habit of driving traffic to old posts.
- Spent a fortune on blog business cards that are gathering dust in your desk? Here's what to do with them instead.
- And finally... the truth about living with a cat.
17 Oct 2015
Saturday Share #9
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog