- As much as I like to hoard physical things, I also like to hoard digital things like fonts. Lauren shared a few of her favourite free fonts and I've since downloaded them all!
- They say that comparison is the thief of joy, and I agree to an extent. It's important to be yourself, as reiterated in Beth's post Just Do You.
- Changing seasons is a time for changing routines, and in terms of my beauty routine I'll be referring to Stephanie's massive Autumn Edit for product recommendations.
- Having friends who are also bloggers is kind of amazing, as explained in Vix's post on why everyone needs blogger buddies.
- I've been trying to invest most of my time in blog/life admin at the moment and these tips on staying motivated when working from home have been a real help.
- In an ironic twist, LinkedIn agrees to settle a lawsuit in regards to excessive emailing and informs users via... email.
- Five years later and blogging events are still quite nervewracking for me, I'll be making the most of Dee's 5 Ways To Boost Your Confidence at Blogging Events in the future!
- Scotland has charged for plastic bags for a little short of a year now, but the 5p charge was recently introduced in England and a hilarious chaos ensued.
- Learning new things is one of my favourite things to do, and if you love easy to understand yet sometimes pointless facts like me then you might enjoy this subreddit - Explain Like I'm Five.
- This article on the return of wildlife to Chernobyl is interesting on numerous levels - not only does it discuss the impact of radiation levels following such a catastrophic event, but also how damaging human civilisation can be to the natural environment.
10 Oct 2015
Saturday Share #8
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog