- A recent survey suggested that 24% of young people in the UK aim to be full time bloggers because "they don't have to do much work" - Amber's response pretty much sums up my reaction.
- Hayley was one of the first blogger's I met in person and now I count her amongst my closest friends, she wrote a post about meeting bloggers in person which is well worth a read.
- Feeling a bit blue? Here are 11 small ways to feel happier right now.
- I'm all about trying to be more productive, so I'm going to try out these tips for creating a productive schedule (and sticking to it).
- Continuing with the theme of productivity, here are some ways to stay productive during Autumn/Winter.
- I only entered my twenties a few months ago, but I've already discovered some of these 21 things you learn in your twenties. Brunch FTW.
- I've been feeling particularly anxious lately, for numerous reasons, but these 10 tips for tackling anxiety have been a real help.
- Want to blog about books but don't know where to start? Bee has shared 200 book blog post ideas, and here is the most recent installment.
- In a stereotypically Scottish manner, I do enjoy the occasional deep fried treat. This article took it to the next level... deep fried shortbread anyone?
24 Oct 2015
Saturday Share #10
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog