- Want to design your own blog header but not sure where to start? Beth shared a tutorial for making a blog header on Picmonkey that shows you just how easy it is!
- Social anxiety can often be misconcieved as shyness, and Michelle's post summed up pretty much exactly how I feel a lot of the time.
- You might have seen the adorable stationery that Ban.do have on offer, but they also have some super snazzy desktop wallpapers to dress up your tech too.
- Ellie got to intern at the Versus Versace show at LFW this season and she wrote a blog post about it. Jealous much?
- I've been loving Lily's moving vlogs lately, I love seeing how she's been decorating her new flat, and I have some serious desk envy after seeing hers. Who knew that was a thing?
- More often than not I find myself wondering if I'm really cut out for fashion blogging and Hannah summed it up perfectly in this post: Where's my place in the fashion blogging industry?
- The Christmas & Halloween launches at Lush are usually pretty impressive, and as Andrew has shown in his latest post about the new launches this year is no different.
- CLICHE BLOGGER ALERT. I love Autumn. Jenny also loves Autumn and shared 18 things we all obsess over throughout the season.
- Struggling to get to grips with SEO? Here are 5 simple steps to get you started.
- I can't draw to save myself but do think of myself as a reasonably creative person, if you're in a similar situation then check out these 4 easy ways to get involved in art even if you can't draw.
26 Sep 2015
Saturday Share #7
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog