As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I decided to put together a little giveaway to celebrate five years of Colours and Carousels. I was out shopping a couple of weeks ago (as per usual) when I spotted the newly released Naked Smoky palette. At first I hadn't been too fussed about it, but after seeing it in person I knew I had to have it. So I did what any normal person would do and bought two...
If you want to win this beautiful palette (which you really should) then all you need to do is enter below. I'm also throwing in a little bundle of beauty goodies that I've picked up which the winner will hopefully like too!
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to UK entrants only
- One winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget
- Entry is via the Rafflecopter widget below and the winner will receive the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette and a bundle of beauty goodies
- Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering
- No purchase necessary
- Once drawn, the winner will be contacted via the email provided and have 28 days to respond
- All entries will be moderated and duplicate, false or incomplete entries will be deleted
- The giveaway will run from 19.8.15 to 9.9.15