- I'm a big fan of Pinterest, but it can be difficult to get in to at first. Luckily Hayley shared this post with five tips for Pinterest success which is a great read for any Pinterest users, new or old.
- I love a good night in, so Rebecca's post about having the best night in was a winner for me.
- Living with other people can be difficult, and Anjalee totally nailed it with her house sharing problems.
- For the first time in years I'm not taking my DSLR away with me when I go on holiday next week, so I'll be making the most of my phone with these 10 tips for taking great phone photos.
- Blogger envy is an all too real thing, and Tasha's post helped me realise I'm not the only one who feels that way sometimes.
- Dee is coming up to her first full year of blogging which is amazing, and she shared these really useful tips for your first year of blogging which I think are important to remember no matter how long you've been blogging for.
- I have a wishlist of "investment pieces" the length of my arm, so I'm going to start putting Michelle's tips for saving up for big things in to practice to help me!
- Beth shared some really easy ways to customise the standard Blogger template that can go a long way to making your blog look more professional without splashing out on a fancy design.
- It can be hard to avoid negativity in your life, but Jemma's post about avoiding negativity in the blogging world is a really great read.
- Everyone loves getting comments, right? Amber has shared some ways to get people to comment on your blog posts.
29 Aug 2015
Saturday Share #5
Labels: saturday share
© Colours and Carousels | Scottish Lifestyle, Beauty and Fashion blog