- Amber's blog is one of my all time favourites, her posts are just on another level and I particularly enjoyed this one: The Truth About Blogging for Money
- Gemma's blog is quite a recent find and I'm totally shocked she doesn't have more followers. Her photography game is so strong and I found her post about backgrounds & props for blog photography really handy
- If you're after cute, affordable vintage pieces then Bamble Vintage is the place for you. I've got a full post coming up soon but it's worth mentioning that you can get 15% off of all orders over £10 with the code COLOURSANDCAROUSELS until July 31st
- Yep. I'm already shopping for my 2016 diary, but I think I've found the one. This Busy Life Diary from Busy B has room for two concurrent schedules and looks like it would be ideal to keep my personal & blog schedule in the one place!
- If you have a lot of spare time and are looking for a way to make some extra pennies, check out this article from Buzzfeed with 26 Ways To Make Money in Your Spare Time
- Glasgow is home to some incredible talent and Ayden is sharing some of the gorgeous Glasgow Girl Bosses
- This is a bit of an old post from Decor8 but it doesn't mean it's any less important that bloggers are paid for their hard work.
- I like to think that I'm a reasonably self motivated person but I do have my moments of procrastination. I loved this post on ways to stay motivated when working from home and I'll definitely be implementing some of the tips in the future.
What have you been loving on the internet this week?